The debate school is great place for students to explore the art of "organized arguing." Students in debate school have a strong voice and good presentation skills, they will learn these abilities in a fun, safe environment. Students learn to create factual/logical, ethical and emotional arguments to persuade others in debate that their "side" is correct. The school`s purpose is to teach and train students in the fundamentals of debate and public speaking
- Educate students about the art of speech and debate
- Teach students how to develop research, reasoning, organizational skills
- Train students to be more confident speakers and debaters
- Help students build leadership skills and improve individual responsibility
- Teach students to work collaboratively
- Speech and debate skills help students to thrive academically and provide them with an advantage in their careers.