- Interpret your theoretical and methodological understanding and skills into designing researchable ideas
- Conduct a focused review of the relevant literature
- Develop a realistic research design with specific research strategies,
- Think through and produce chapter-by-chapter outline
- Critique other’s ideas paying particular attention to both theoretical and practical reality
Paper (Course work)
This course teaches students to become more effective writers, using practical examples and exercises.
- Principles of good writing
- Tricks for writing faster
- Dos and Don’ts in paper writing
Course formatIn the first two weeks, we will review principles of effective writing, examples of good and bad writing, and tips for making the writing process easier. Weeks three and four will be dedicated to addressing issues specific to scientific writing, including: authorship, peer review, the format of an original manuscript, and communicating message for audience.
Research paperWriting a research paper can sometimes be pain-in-the-neck. You have to come up with new and bright ideas, figure out what the experts think, and learn to format your paper correctly. After completion you will be shocked by the amount of information learned in the process of writing, however the process is rather challenging. With our team of professional tutors the learning how to write will become real fun where pleasure and knowledge collide.
- Learn how to properly and efficiently conduct a research project, especially for scientific research
- Learn exactly how to prepare an effective research paper for publication in a scientific journal, archival volume, or other professional publications
- Write an effective communicates your findings with your professional community in a clear and organized manner
Available - All year
Lesson length - 45 minutes
Length -1 to 4 weeks
Level- Elementary to Advance
Starts -Every Monday